We have all made mistakes in life
And Tattoos for many people have been one of their mistakes, that’s why we are here to help you remove that Tattoo Safely and Effectively.
About the removal process
- Tattoo colour. Coloured inks tend to take longer to remove than black.
- Tattoo size. The larger the tattoo, the longer it will take to remove.
- Tattoo type. Different tattoo techniques and ink qualities can also affect the treatment needed, depending on how easily the ink can be broken down and how deeply into the skin the ink has been etched.
- Tattoo position. Tattoos on the extremities of the body, such as the hands and feet, take longer to remove than those in more central areas.
We will also make sure you are equipped with all the knowledge and products you need to get on with enjoying your life, free from the misery that an unwanted or regretted tattoo can bring!
- Bandage your treated area for three days.
- Apply a thin layer of healing ointment
- You can take a bath two hours after your treatment.
- After 3 days keep your treated area clean and during the tattoo healing process keep dry your treated area.
- To reduce inflammation and discomfort you may apply cool compresses.
- Try to avoid aspirin but you can take regular Panadol.
- Do not try to soak treated area until complete healing process.
- You can do exercise, which is safe after this treatment
- Wear a sunblock SPF 25 on the treated area for 3 months after treatment.
- To moisturize your treated area you can use a hydrocortisone cream or Vitamin E ointment.
Did You Know?
- 1 in 5 Australians has a tattoo
- Most tattooed Australians have more than one
almost half (48%) only have one tattoo, 30% have two to three tattoos, and a further 15% have between four and nine, with another 7% having 10 or more tattoos.
- Not without regrets
More than 1 in 4 (27%) Australians with tattoos say that they regret, to some extent, getting a tattoo. 15% have commenced or looked into tattoo removal.
Bookings can be made Here
please come in 15min before your session to have all the appropriate paper ready and have your consultation, Thanks
How it works
- Its a process
- Expect multiple Sessions
- Its not cheap
- A laser is only as good as the person running it
- Its Precise
- No two cases are alike
2cm x 2cm
$60 per session
8 cm x 4 cm
$140 per session
12 cm x 8 cm
$250 per session
21 cm x 15 cm
$370 per session
25 x 30 cm
$480 per session
Book your FREE consultation today!
Cancellations and Refunds